Impacts of COVID-19
As COVID-19 continues to impact our community, we’re here to support you. Our focus continues to be your safety, and the security of our employees and their families, and our community. Here you will find more information about what to do if you need financial assistance, updates about our branches and other options to make banking with us easy.
Starting Monday, March 1st our branch lobbies will be open our normal business hours. We will continue to maintain a clean and safe environment for our employees and customers by following the health guideline recommended by the local, state, and federal health officials. Scroll down to Banking during COVID-19 to see our hours and lobby procedures.
The COVID-19 relief bill was passed by Congress and signed by the President on 12/27/2020, includes another round of stimulus funding to support individuals and businesses affected by the ongoing pandemic. Key elements of the bill include:
- A new round of $600-per-person economic impact payments for eligible recipients have begun to post to customer accounts and will continue to do so in waves over the next several weeks, check your payment status at irs.gov/getmypayment.
- An extension of enhanced unemployment insurance
- $284 billion in new funds for the Paycheck Protection Program, including a second draw option for prior PPP borrowers
- A simplified PPP forgiveness process allowing PPP loans of $150,000 or less to be forgiven after the borrower completes a one-page attestation
- Repeal of a CARES Act provision that required PPP borrowers to deduct the amount of their EIDL advance from their PPP forgiveness amount
Paycheck Protection Program Update January 2021
The SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) is now accepting loan applications from businesses that continue to endure financial hardships due to COVID-19. Like previous PPP loan programs, this round includes loan forgiveness for certain situations. The newest loans are also available to first time applicants within certain guidelines and also borrowers who received an earlier PPP loan when certain criteria are met.
Let our experts help you understand the SBA PPP. We’ll counsel and guide you so that you can make the most of this opportunity to reduce the negative financial impact COVID-19 has had on your business.
Click here to learn how to apply, get applications and document checklists
If you are experiencing financial hardship or need assistance with your mortgage, home equity or business loan, please contact us today to learn how we can help. We remain committed to helping our customers and neighbors, especially during these difficult times.
Banking during COVID-19
Starting Monday, March 1st
our branch lobbies and drive-thrus will be open:
- Monday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Tuesday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Wednesday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Thursday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Friday: 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
Drive Thru Hours:
- Monday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Tuesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Wednesday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Thursday: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
As we continue to navigate our way forward, here’s how are we are prioritizing the safety of our employees and customers. Rest assured our branch team will be easily accessible to answer any questions you might have about these new procedures:
- Practicing social distancing of six feet or greater. Upon entering branch, please wait at next available floor marker. If all floor markers are occupied, please remain outside the branch until one becomes available or consider using the drive-thru.
- Respectfully requiring face coverings for employees and customers while in our office. We are also asking that you remove sunglasses and hats before entering the branch.
- Asking customers and employees to stay home if they are ill for any reason.
- Using plexi guards at teller counters and cleaning high traffic areas throughout the day and overnight.
You can always access our flexible and easy-to-use banking services virtually — anywhere, anytime, including:
Online and Mobile Banking
Banking is easy through online banking and bill pay option or our FMB Mobile banking app (iPhone
- Check balances.
- Pay bills.
- Transfer funds.
New to Mobile Banking? Check out our video tutorial.
COVID-19 hardship and loan repayment assistance
Special programs are in place to help address COVID-19 hardship situations related to loan repayment.
Personal or Consumer Loans
For mortgage, home equity or other consumer loan hardship assistance, visit our loan assistance page
or call (833) 294-4643 ext 3026 from 8am-4pm. Please note call times may be longer than normal due to the high volume of calls.
Business Banking Resources
Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness
To start your PPP Loan Forgiveness Application, please visit our business assistance page.
There you will be able to access our online application portal and all the resources for preparing your application.
For the most up-to-date information on the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) and other SBA relief efforts, explore SBA’s coronavirus relief options
Stay safe - avoid COVID-19 related scams
It’s important you be aware fraudsters are ramping up efforts to scam people out of their economic stimulus payments, unemployment checks or personal information.
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is advising taxpayers to be wary of phone calls, emails, text messages and social media posts about payments, especially those who ask for money or sensitive information in order to receive funds.
We remain dedicated to information security. We would never call or email you for your social security number, account number or password(s). Never provide this personal information to someone who contacts you by phone or email. If you suspect you’ve been the victim of fraud, we’re here to help. Contact us immediately at (833) 294-4643 or email@example.com.